Jennifer Lopez - The Singles Collection 2CD (2008)

Jennifer Lynn Lopez (born July 24, 1969),[1] popularly nicknamed J.Lo, is an American Golden Globe-nominated actress, Grammy Award-nominated singer, record producer, dancer, fashion designer and television producer. She is the richest person of Latin American descent in Hollywood according to Forbes, and the most influential Hispanic entertainer in America according to People en Español's list of "100 Most Influential Hispanics".

1 If You Had My Love
2 Waiting for Tonight
3 Feelin’ So Good
4 Let’s Get Loud
5 Love Don’t Cost a Thing
6 Play
7 Ain’t It Funny
8 I’m Real
9 I’m Real (Murder Remix)
10 Ain’t It Funny (Murder Remix)
11 I’m Gonna Be Alright
12 Alive
13 Jenny From the Block
14 All I Have - feat. LL Cool J
15 I’m Glad
16 Baby I Love U! (R. Kelly Remix)
17 Get Right
18 Hold You Down
19 Control Myself
20 Do it Well
21 Hold It, Don’t Drop It
22 Brave (Radio Version)

CD2:
1 Escapemonos
2 No Me Ames
3 Una Noche Mas
4 Que Ironia
5 Amor Se Paga Con Amor
6 Que hiciste
7 Me haces falta
8 Te voy a querer
9 Por arriesgarnos

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - xyz of links - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template